Manifold with Zone Pump
The ZPumpZoneA Panel allows you
to supply two or more different zones
from one manifold location using the
included zone pump. This panel would
typically be used when the mechanical
room does not have a dedicated
pump to supply the heated water. It
is neatly housed in a powder-coated
steel enclosure with latching door. The
enclosure can be mounted on a wall or
recessed between studs.
The ZPumpZoneA panel is
available with 2 to 7 circuits and comes
with the individual circuit
actuators and zone control all factorywired;
one actuator to one zone.
Controlling more than one zone with a
single thermostat is as easy as jumping
the appropriate terminals in the control.
See the Zone Valve Actuator Control instructions for further details.
Each panel includes:
• Watts Radiant zone pump
• Automatic air vent valve
• 1” Stainless Steel manifold
• Supply and return manifold trunk ball valves
• Supply and return manifold mini temperature gauges
• Vent/purge assembly on supply manifold
• Flow meters (0-2gpm) on each circuit
• Pre-wired zone relay control with 40 VA transformer
• Pre-wired circuit actuators on each circuit
• White powder-coated steel enclosure with cover