Manifold with Zone
Pump/Mix Valve and
The ZMixPumpZoneA is the ultimate in
radiant distribution, allowing you to deliver
thermostatically adjusted water to
multiple zones using the included zone
pump. This panel would typically be used
when the mechanical room does not have
a dedicated pump to supply the heated
water, and is neatly housed in a powdercoated
steel enclosure with latching door.
The enclosure can be mounted on a wall or
recessed between studs.
The ZPumpZoneA panel is available with
2 to 7 circuits and comes with the
individual circuit actuators and zone
control all factory-wired; one actuator to one
zone. Controlling more than one zone with a
single thermostat is as easy as jumping the
appropriate terminals in the control.
See the Zone Valve Actuator Control instructions for further details.
Each panel includes:
• 1” field-adjustable, thermostatic mix valve
• Watts Radiant zone pump
• Automatic air vent valve
• 1” Stainless Steel manifold
• Supply and return manifold trunk ball valves
• Supply and return manifold mini temperature gauges
• Vent/purge assembly on supply manifold
• Flow meters (0-2gpm) on each circuit
• Pre-wired zone relay control with 40 VA transformer
• Pre-wired circuit actuators on each circuit
• White powder-coated steel enclosure with cover
Contact us for product selection. We are glad to help.