|Primary Loop Stations |
- Consist of a pre-piped Primary loop to be used with Primary/Secondary
piped hydronic systems.
- Available with specified port locations for both boiler and zone supply
and returns. Piping sizes are available up to 2”.
- 1 or 2 primary circulators are available dependant upon application.
Includes Spirovent, 12psi feed water regulator, dual check back flow
preventer, and ½” connection for the expansion tank and make-up water
- Can be coupled or grouped with other HPS Zone Control Stations to
complete a simplified and professional looking boiler system.
Used for: Standard single primary pump applications with no priority pump
requirement off of the primary loop.
Used for: 2 primary pump applications:
- 2nd pump is typically designed to work as a priority zone for an
indirect water heater or other priority system.
- These panels are most commonly used with condensing boilers or
control modules that utilize a priority (high temperature) primary loop
over a general heating primary loop.