Low Temp / Combined Temp Zone Control Stations w/Mixing Valve
- Consist of a pre-piped and pre-wired unit to be used with
Primary/Secondary piped hydronic systems.
- Available with multiple “High” and “Low” temperature zones‚ and is
supplied with up to four circulator pumps.
- Each circulator pump is able to operate a specific zone each
independent of each other.
High Temperature Zones
- Indirect Hot Water Tanks
- Base Board heating
Low Temperature Zones
The LTV / CTV series 100 Stations are also supplied with a manually
adjustable 3 way mixing valve. This enables a consistent temperature of
“tempered” water to be delivered to the “Low” temperature zones.
Circuit Board Technology
New circuit board technology enables the optimum in complete boiler
system control and simplifies wiring of the system.
Features within the circuit board include:
- Boiler control contacts
- Various timer settings for pump exercise
- Zone one priority setting
For more information‚ view: