Distribution Injection Mix
These panels deliver automatically adjusted, weather-responsive heat to any hydronic system. The panel
resets system water temperature based on outside temperatures. The Tekmar® 361 control adjusts
the speed of the injection pump to accurately regulate supply water temperatures, giving the ultimate in
comfort and energy efficiency.
Each panel is equipped with O-ring sealed threaded unions on the primary loop and Cat 5 wiring
connections for fast connection to other HydroNex panels. The entire panel is enclosed in a powder coated
steel enclosure for a professional, appliance style appearance.
Standard equipment includes:
• 1-1/4" copper primary, 3/4" secondary supply and 1" common return piping
• Zone circulators and injection circulator, pre-wired and tested
• Optional energy-saving 3 speed Watts Radiant circulators
• Tekmar 361 outdoor reset mixing control
• 0-50 psi/60-320ºF gauge
• Isolation valves for easy servicing of circulators and easy air purging
• Spring flow check valves on each zone.
• O-ring sealed threaded unions
• Cat 5 cable electrical connection for fast and easy connection to P or D Panels
• 9 ft 120V power cord
• Powder coated steel enclosure
The multi-zone control comes completely pre-wired and tested. Each panel is supplied with a 9’ power supply cord.
Note: Do not use this panel if you are using a reset control on your boiler, or a Primary panel with a reset control.
Maximum flow rate for entire panel is approximately 22 gpm. Maximum flow rate for each 3/4" secondary
is approximately 5 gpm.