Dіstrіbutіon Injectіon Mіx Hybrіd
The hybrid panel adds field selected boiler temperature zones to the Distribution Injection Mix panel. Two
different water temperatures can easily be incorporated into this single panel. Selecting which zones get boiler
or mixed temperature water is as simple as adjusting two valves.
The panel resets the lower system water temperature based on outside temperatures. The Tekmar® 361
control adjusts the speed of the injection pump to accurately regulate supply water temperatures, giving the
ultimate in comfort and energy efficiency.
Each panel is equipped with O-ring sealed threaded unions on the primary loop and Cat 5 wiring connections
for fast connection to other HydroNex panels. The entire panel is enclosed in a powder coated steel enclosure
for a professional, appliance style appearance.
Standard equipment includes:
• 1-1/4" copper primary, 3/4" secondary supply and 1" common return piping
• Isolation valves to adjust which zones are fed boiler or reset water temperature
• Zone circulators and injection circulator, pre-wired and tested
• Optional energy-saving 3 speed Watts Radiant circulators
• Tekmar 361 outdoor reset mixing control (outdoor sensor included)
• 0-50 psi/60-320ºF gauge
• Isolation valves for easy servicing of circulators and easy air purging
• Spring flow check valves on each zone
• O-ring sealed threaded unions
• Cat 5 cable electrical connection for fast and easy connection to P or D Panels
• 9 ft 120V power cord
• Powder coated steel enclosure
The multi-zone control comes completely pre-wired and tested. Each panel is supplied with a 9’ power supply cord. The
control can easily be modified to prioritize domestic hot water, ensuring that your household has a plentiful supply of hot
Note: Do not use this panel if you are using a reset control on your boiler, or a Primary panel with a reset control.
Maximum flow rate for entire panel is approximately 22 gpm. Maximum flow rate for each 3/4" secondary is
approximately 5 gpm. Maximum total high temperature flow rate is approximately 8 gpm.