|Distribution Mix Hybrid|
The hybrid panel adds field selected boiler temperature zones to the Distribution Mix panel. Two radiant slab zones and one fan coil zone can easily be incorporated into this single panel. Selecting which zones get boiler or mix valve temperature water is as simple as adjusting two valves.
Each panel is equipped with O-ring sealed threaded unions on the primary loop and Cat 5 wiring connections for fast connection to other HydroNex panels. The entire panel is enclosed in a powder coated steel enclosure for a professional, appliance style appearance.
This mix valve can supply up to three pumps,
as long as the total combined flow of the three
pumps does not exceed 3.2 gpm (32,000 BTU/h
at 20F deltaT). All zone pumps are pre-wired to a
built-in zone control.
Standard equipment for DMix-Hybrid Panels include:
• 1-1/4" copper primary, 3/4" secondary piping, and a 1" common return
• Isolation valves to adjust which zones are fed boiler or mixed water temperature
• Zone circulators, pre-wired and tested
• Optional energy-saving 3 speed Watts Radiant circulators
• Thermostatic, 3-way mixing valve with 0-50 psi/60-320ºF gauge
• Isolation valves for easy servicing of circulators and easy air purging
• Spring flow check valves on each zone
• O-ring sealed threaded unions
• Cat 5 cable electrical connection for fast and easy connection to P or D Panels
• 9 ft 120V power cord
• Powder coated steel enclosure
• 2-4 independently controlled and pre-wired zone pumps of your choice
• 1” field-adjustable, thermostatic mix valve
• 3/4” spring check valve (one per zone)
• 2-3 ball valves for selecting boiler or injection pump-fed zones
• 1 isolation ball valve per pump
• 2 isolation ball valves for field-service of mix valve
• Pre-wired pump control
• 0-50psi/60-320F gauge
• Watts RPV valve for easy zone purging
• White, powder-coated steel enclosure with cover
The multi-zone control comes completely pre-wired; each zone pump and control are factory-wired and tested.
Each panel is supplied with a 9’ power supply cord.
Zone delivery temperature can be regulated and verified by adjusting the mix valve knob and checking the output
on the down-stream temperature gauge.
The control can easily be modified to prioritize domestic hot water, ensuring that your household has a plentiful
supply of hot water
For more information, view: