Distribution Mix Valve
|D?str?but?on M?x Valve
These panels are used for lower temperature hydronic applications such as panel radiators, or radiant. A thermostatic, 3-way mixing valve can deliver temperatures between 100 and 160ºF.
The included Watts temperature gauge
makes temperature adjustment quick and
accurate. All zone pumps are pre-wired to a
built-in zone control.
Caution: This mix valve can supply up to
three pumps, as long as the total
combined flow of the three pumps does not
exceed 3.2 gpm (32,000 BTU/h).
Each panel is equipped with O-ring sealed threaded unions on the primary loop and Cat 5 wiring connections for fast connection to other HydroNex panels. The entire panel is enclosed in a powder coated steel enclosure for a professional, appliance style appearance.
Standard equipment for DMix Panels
• 1-1/4" copper primary, 3/4" secondary piping, and a 1" common return
• Zone circulators, pre-wired and tested
• Optional energy-saving 3 speed Watts Radiant circulators
• Thermostatic, 3-way mixing valve with 0-50 psi/60-320ºF gauge
• Isolation valves for easy servicing of circulators and easy air purging
• Spring flow check valves on each zone
• O-ring sealed threaded unions
• Cat 5 cable electrical connection for fast and easy connection to Primary or Distribution Panels
• 9 ft 120V power cord
• Powder coated steel enclosure
• 1-3 independently controlled and
pre-wired zone pumps of your choice
• 1” field-adjustable, thermostatic mix valve
• 3/4” spring check valve (one per zone)
• 1 isolation ball valve per pump
• 2 isolation ball valves for field-service of mix valve
• Pre-wired pump control
• 0-50psi/60-320F gauge
• White, powder-coated steel enclosure with cover
• Watts purge valve for easy air removal
The multi-zone control comes completely pre-wired and tested. Each panel is supplied with a 9’ power
Zone delivery temperature can be regulated and verified by adjusting the mix valve knob and checking the
output on the down-stream temperature gauge.
Maximum total flow rate through the mixing valve is approximately 3.5 gpm.
For more information, view:
Contact us for product selection. We are glad to help.