Dіstrіbutіon Dіrect Panels
These panels are perfect for radiators, fan coils,
staple-up, underfloor radiant, kickspace heaters, indirect water
heaters or just about any radiant application. Each panel
comes completely pre-wired and the 1.25” L copper main line
is equipped with Watts quick-connect unions for easy field
connection to a P Panel and/or other D Panels. Includes 9’
Standard equipment on each panel includes:
• 1-5 independently controlled and pre-wired zone
pumps of your choice
• 1” spring check valve (one per zone)
• 2 isolation ball valves per pump
• Pre-wired pump control
• 0-50psi/60-320F gauge
• White, powder-coated steel enclosure with cover
• Watts purge valve for easy air removal
The multi-zone control comes completely pre-wired.
Under certain conditions, such as with the use of a condensing
boiler, Direct panels can be connected directly to the heat source,
provided the following conditions apply:
• Proper flow is maintained through the heat source.
• Heat source can be set to desired temperature setting
(no mixing required).
• No minimum return fluid temperature is required for the heat source.
• All necessary conditions and piping practices, as outlined by the heat
source manufacturer, are properly maintained.
For more information, view: